Have questions about your dental care? Downtown Dental Group has answers. Search our FAQ for common questions.
We are contracted specifically with Delta Dental and Blue Cross/Blue Shield but work with most dental insurance companies. Please contact one of our friendly front desk gals to discuss the status of your individual insurance plan.
- We accept cash, check, credit cards and Care Credit financing.
- Financial arrangements are made on an individual basis. We work closely with our patient’s financial needs.
- Payment can be made by mail, over the phone, or on our website.
- Your child should be seen when their first tooth erupts, or between the ages of 6 months and 1 year.
- You should begin brushing their teeth at this time as well.
- It is important to initiate good oral health habits at an early age.
- We recommend our patients use Phillips Sonicare for both adults and children.
- Other brands are acceptable; our dental hygienists will review proper oral hygiene instruction at each visit.
Our practice offers comprehensive care engaging all facets of dental care with the exception of orthodontics.
We pride ourselves in incorporating the most up-to-date technology to better provide quality dental services for our patients. A few examples are Same day Cerec Crown Fabrication, 3-D Cone Beam Imaging and a Laser System which is the first of its kind to be offered in the state of Kansas.