Due to recent concerns surrounding the COVID-19 pandemic,
The Downtown Dental Group has initiated the following measures in an effort to provide a healthy, safe, environment for our patients and staff.
We will give the COVID-19 outbreak the respect and concern it deserves and at the same time continue to provide the level of dental care you have come to know and trust.
Our office will continue to be open Monday through Thursday unless the Kansas Department of Health and Environment recommends otherwise.
The following precautions are in force for our daily practice:
- The Downtown Dental Group will continue to practice “Universal Precautions” in our clinical area whereby meeting and/or exceeding all accepted standards and providing the safest environment possible for our patients and staff.
- Waiting room magazines, books and children’s toys have been removed so please enjoy your own reading materials and/or phones and tablets.
- Waiting room surfaces will be cleaned with medical grade disinfectant 5 times daily by our staff members.
- We encourage patients to spread out in the waiting room to allow personal distance.
- We have provided materials for patients to wipe down coffee/drink dispensers after each use.
- Hand Sanitizer is available in the reception area and all operatories for your use.
- We ask if you or your family member feel you may be exhibiting any symptoms consistent with COVID-19, please consider rescheduling your appointment until symptoms subside.